The following maps were produced by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, unless otherwise indicated.
- Formosa [Taiwan] 1896 (439K)
- From the Scottish Geographical Magazine. Published by the Royal Scottish Geographical Society and edited by James Geikie and W.A. Taylor. Volume XII: 1896.
- Formosa City Plans U.S. Army Map Service, 1944-1945
- Formosa (Taiwan), Series L792 (Topographic Maps) 1:50,000, U.S. Army Map Service, 1945-
- Taiwan (Formosa), Series L594 (Topographic Maps) 1:250,000, U.S. Army Map Service, 1951-
- Southern Taiwan (Topographic Map)
Portion of T'ai-Nan sheet, NF 51, Series 1301. Original Scale 1: 1,000,000. Printed by Army Map Service, Corps of Engineers, 1958 (465K)
Maps on Other Web Sites