The following maps were produced by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, unless otherwise indicated.
CIA Atlas of Eastern Europe
- 1:1,000,000 - Operational Navigation Chart Series U.S. Defense Mapping Agency Aerospace Center.
- This series covers all of Romania. Not for navigational use
- 1:500,000 - Europe Series M404 (4072), Great Britain War Office, 1942-
- This series covers parts of Romania
- 1:500,000 - Tactical Pilotage Charts U.S. National Imagery and Mapping Agency. Not for navigational use
- This series covers Romania
- 1:500,000 - World Series 1404, Great Britain. War Office and Air Ministry. 1958-
- This series covers all of Romania
- 1:250,000 - Russia - Joint Operations Graphic U.S. National Imagery and Mapping Agency.
- This series covers parts of Romania. Not for navigational use
- 1:250,000 - Eastern Europe, Series N501 U.S. Army Map Service, 1948-
- This historical series covers part of northeast Romania
- 1:250,000 - Balkans Series M506, U.S. Army Map Service, 1948-
- 1:100,000 - Middle Danube, Series M671 U.S. Army Map Service, 1943-
Maps on Other Web Sites