UT Austin Dissertation and Thesis Scanning Form
Welcome to the University Of Texas Libraries InterLibrary Services for External Libraries and Researchers.
Please fill in and submit our web form to request a PDF of a UT Austin dissertation or thesis
- We will scan the UT Austin dissertation, thesis or master's report if we have the author's permission or we are not violating copyright laws or Fair Use policies.
- If a title is available for purchase from Proquest, we will direct you to use their service.
- If we do not have permission to scan an item, we may be able to provide an interlibrary loan.
- We provide only digital PDF files, we do not provide paper copies.
- Payment via credit card (Visa® or MasterCard® only) is required before we send the digital file.
- We deliver digital files via e-mail or a file hosting service such as DropBox.
|Over 100 pages||$40 + 20¢ per each additional page after the first 100|