Texas Archival Resources Online

TABLE OF CONTENTS


Descriptive Summary

Historical Note

Scope and Contents

Restrictions

Index Terms

Administrative Information

Description of Series

Inventory

University of Texas, Dolph Briscoe Center for American History

A Guide to the UT Brackenridge Field Laboratory Dedication Program, 1967



Descriptive Summary

Creator: University of Texas at Austin. Brackenridge Field Laboratory.
Title: UT Brackenridge Field Laboratory Dedication Program
Dates: 1967
Abstract: Program for the dedication of the Brackenridge Field Laboratory, April 21-22, 1967.
Accession No.: 68-38
OCLC No.: 965381698
Extent: 1 item
Language: Materials are written in English.
Repository: Dolph Briscoe Center for American History, The University of Texas at Austin

Historical Note

The 82-acre Brackenridge Field Laboratory is a biological research site donated to the University of Texas by George Brackenridge, a Regent, in 1910. The Laboratory was officially established as part of the University in 1967.

Source:

"About BFL," The University of Texas at Austin Brackenridge Field Laboratory. Accessed August 31, 2015. https://www.bfl.utexas.edu/about

Return to the Table of Contents


Scope and Contents

Program for the dedication of the Brackenridge Field Laboratory, April 21-22, 1967.

Return to the Table of Contents


Restrictions

Access Restrictions

This collection is open for research use.

Return to the Table of Contents


Index Terms

Subjects (Organizations)
University of Texas at Austin. Brackenridge Field Laboratory.
Places
Austin (Tex.)

Return to the Table of Contents


Administrative Information

Preferred Citation

UT Brackenridge Field Laboratory Dedication Program, 1967, Dolph Briscoe Center for American History, The University of Texas at Austin.

Processing Information

This collection was processed by archives staff.

Return to the Table of Contents


Detailed Description of the Papers

 

Inventory

box
2K161 Program for the dedication of the Brackenridge Field Laboratory, April 21-22, 1967.

Return to the Table of Contents