A Guide to the UT Barker Texas History Center Blueprints, 1948-1949
On April 27, 1950 the Barker Texas History Center opened at the University of Texas at Austin. The Center occupied the Old Library Building, or Battle Hall, until it moved to Sid Richardson Hall in 1971. The blueprints from 1948-1949 are from when the Barker Texas History Center was going to move into Battle Hall.
Katherine J. Adams,"BARKER TEXAS HISTORY CENTER,"Handbook of Texas Online. Accessed August 28, 2015. https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/lcb01
Architecture blueprints from 1948-1949 used for the remodeling of the Old Library Building (Battle Hall) to be used for the University of Texas at Austin Barker Texas History Center.
This collection is open for research use.
UT Barker Texas History Center Blueprints, 1948-1949, Dolph Briscoe Center for American History, The University of Texas at Austin.
This collection was processed by archives staff.
Detailed Description of the Papers